The Quality Forum is our annual event where hundreds of attendees from across the province to connect, share ideas and learn from colleagues passionate about improving the quality of health care.
Each year, the Forum features a pre-conference deep dive session on a timely health care topic, a popular Health Talks event and two full days of inspiring sessions. Four outstanding plenary speakers supplement the content by providing insight, strategies and success stories from many of the world’s leading health care providers.
In 2014, the Forum hosted 700 participants, 56 breakout sessions, 4 plenary presentations and over 80 storyboards!
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive Quality Forum news.
Videos of Quality Forum 2014′s Plenary Presentations
- Patient-Centred Culture: How to Get it & What to Avoid
Robert Francis QQ, Chair, The Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust Public Inquiry
- Let Patients Help Heal Health Care
“e-Patient Dave” deBronkart, Author, Health Policy Adviser and International Keynote Speaker
- Not-So-Secret Ingredients for Scotland’s Health Care Transformation
Jason Leitch, Clinical Director, The Quality Unit, Scottish Government
Videos of Health Talks 2014′s Pecha Kucha Presentations
- Sarah Chapdelaine, Occupational Therapy Student, UBC
- Audra Leopold, Licensed Practical Nurse
- Ron Burnett, President + Vice-Chancellor, Emily Carr University of Art + Design
- Jean Hamilton, Actress
- David Ostrow, Former President and Chief Executive Officer, Vancouver Coastal Health
- Michael Park, Composer and Pianist
- Lisa Sam, Community Health Nurse – Nak’azdli and Tl’azt’en Health Centres
Presentation files from many of the Forum’s sessions are available on www.QualityForum.ca.
How does the Quality Forum bring our health system together to improve quality?