Data-Driven Improvement: How to Use Data to Drive Meaningful Change
Measurement and the effective use of data are cornerstones of any improvement effort, from incremental changes to radical transformations, but they’re also intimidating topics.
That’s why we’ve planned a one-day, in-person workshop on data-driven improvement. You’ll gain a practical understanding of how to use data to answer questions, understand problems, and drive meaningful change.
Not a technical person? Don’t worry: this workshop isn’t about crunching numbers in Excel or using statistical software. Instead, we’ll take a practical, hands-on approach to exploring how data can be used to help achieve the improvements we wish to see.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the different purposes of measurement
- Explain how measurement supports improvement efforts
- Define key measures and strategies to collect data
- Consider various sources of data and assess the quality of data
- Examine variation to gain a deeper understanding of a system
- Use visual displays to analyze data and monitor improvement over time
- Interpret data to generate new insights to guide improvement efforts
Sound appealing? Then register quickly– space is limited!