Newsletter: Canadian Patient Safety Week, Quality Café & More
It’s Canadian Patient Safety Week! Along with the Canadian Patient Safety Institute (CPSI), we’re spreading the message of ASK. LISTEN. TALK. You’re invited to join us in creating a safer health care system for all Canadians by bringing awareness to the importance of patient safety.
And you can enhance your CPSW experience by signing up for Canada’s Virtual Forum on Patient Safety and Quality Improvement! From October 28-30, you can log on to the Forum online for free and be part of an inspiring conversation on patient safety with internationally-acclaimed healthcare leaders like Helen Bevan.
Also featured in our latest newsletter:
- Have you voted for an Everyday Champion finalist?
- The Quality Café re-opens on November 18, with a webinar about interactive handovers
- Calling all students! If you win our contest, you’ll be a speaker at Health Talks
- 2 awesome recaps of Change Day BC, including a music video!
- Meet our new Council member, Duncan Campbell
- There’s still time to join Quality Forum 2016 as a sponsor or exhibitor before we launch registration
- And, of course, the usual list of news and events
Like what you see? Subscribe to our newsletter here.