Register for Our Workshop “Engage to Improve!”
Ever notice that the best ideas often come from the most unexpected sources? And that when you feel included and engaged, you want to do the best job possible?
Do you think the teams in which all members make valuable contributions produce much better results? Do you want to surface the best ideas for the problems you’re facing today?
If you answered yes to these questions, then our Engage to Improve! workshop is for you! Participants will learn about Liberating Structures, a series of seriously fun and engaging facilitation techniques that can be used in your meetings, training sessions, presentations, and more.
In this one-day workshop, you’ll learn how to use Liberating Structures to engage your team, drive improvement, spark new ideas, and more. Whether you work at the point of care or at an organizational level, this workshop provides a valuable opportunity to practice techniques that can help your teams work better together.
In this workshop, you’ll learn to:
- Use seven tools to facilitate change and improvement in complex environments
- Use Liberating Structures to engage your team in solving challenging problems
- Identify opportunities to use these aids in your own community or work environment
- Co-create a “learn by doing” atmosphere
Here’s what past participants of the workshop had to say:
- 96% agreed the workshop was interactive and engaging
- 96% agreed that they could apply what they learned in the workshop
- 96% would recommend the workshop to others