Couldn’t make it to the Quality Forum this year? Don’t worry! As part of our Patients Included commitment, we livestreamed six breakout sessions on our website and they’re now available for you to watch whenever you like.
Each session featured three rapid fire presentations, as detailed below.
Looking for the plenary presentations? If you’d like to see plenary presentations as soon as possible, contact us here. Otherwise, high-resolution versions of the plenaries, the debates and Health Talks will be available soon. Subscribe to our newsletter to find out as soon as they’re available for viewing.
- Our Shared Commitments
- Designing HeartHub.ca: A Cardiovascular Health Information Hub for Patients, by Patients
- Finding the Balance: Building Alliances for Autism Needs in Clinical Encounters
- Humanizing the Hospital Front Entrance Experience Through Co-Design
- Collaborative Development of a Primary Care Network in Burnaby, British Columbia
- Simulation-Based Mock-Up Evaluation of a Universal Operating Room
- Patient Partner Compensation in Research and Quality Improvement: Tips From the Patient Perspective
- Patient Journey Mapping, A Valuable Tool for Quality Improvement Projects
- Why Aren’t We Listening? Prenatal Ultrasounds: How Every Voice Matters
- Building a Nation
- Supporting Indigenous Voices in Health Care Improvement: Guided by Indigenous Advisors
- The Fraser-Salish Cultural Safety Initiative
- Enhancing Early Diagnosis & Culturally Sensitive Support & Care of Dementia
- Frail Elderly Preoperative Assessment Clinic: From an Idea to Reality
- #UnitGoals: Building a Dementia-Friendly Culture in Hospital
- Safety Passport: Promoting Patient Safety for Health Care Providers
- Improving Patient Safety Reporting in Pre-Hospital Care
- Safety Learning System: Learning from Every Death