Clear Regional Kick-Off Workshops
We’re excited to announce Clear Kick-Off Workshops taking place across the province for our Wave 3 Action & Improvement teams.
These highly interactive one-day workshops will kick-start your journey towards improvement and provide skills, strategies, and ideas to take back to your care home.
You’ll leave the Kick-Off Workshop with:
- Knowledge, skills, and tools you need to get started;
- A solid understanding of how you will be supported throughout Clear;
- An understanding of how Clear aligns with related initiatives throughout the province;
- A Culture Toolkit that can help your care home foster improvement; and
- A network of inspiring long-term care contacts who are joining you in Clear.
Due to the broad geographical range of Clear teams, we are offering the workshop in five different locations throughout the province.
We encourage each Clear team to register 2-4 people.
Your team only needs to attend one workshop, and you may choose the location that you prefer. Please register your whole team for the same event as there will be time for you to work together as a group.
Teams are responsible for their own travel expenses. Please let us know if you need any information about discounted hotel rates in a workshop’s area.
At a Glance
Download a commissioned evaluation of Wave 2.
Check out resources from our recent Leadership Webinars and ongoing Regional Kickoffs!
Mary Lou Lester
For general inquiries please contact Clearbc@bcpsqc.ca