We’re proud to return as sponsors for the 2022 BC Rural Health Conference on May 13-15, 2022 in Penticton, BC.
This in-person event will include illuminating rural-relevant CME plenaries and breakout sessions, hands-on skills workshops, and wellness breaks to keep you moving. Plus, celebrate ‘togetherness’ with colleagues at fun-packed social events. Virtual sessions will also be offered.
View the program agenda! Conference highlights include:
- Social and networking events/activities to reconnect with rural health colleagues
- Celebrating Rural Health Innovations and presentation of the Rural Health Awards
- Pre-Conference events/courses: Rural Locum Networking, The CARE Course, HOUSE OB and EM, CASTED
- Hand-on skills and interactive Workshops (Mindfulness, Suturing, Eye Exams, Cultural Safety, How to Say No with Joy)
- Building your own customize RCCbc First Aid Kit
- Wellness opportunities, Daycare services
Registration is open! Find out more.