Canadian Patient Safety Week (CPSW) 2020 is focused on ‘Virtual Care is New to Us’.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought to the forefront how important access to virtual care is, and how patients and health care providers need to go back to basics with how to effectively use virtual care.
The Canadian Patient Safety Institute (CPSI) is hosting activities that anyone engaged in health care can get involved in to help ‘Conquer Silence’.
- Visit Conquer Silence to access resources to help patients and care providers get the most out of virtual care appointments.
- Listen to new podcast episodes in the PATIENT podcast series, created for CPSW.
- Register for the Virtual Care webinar ‘What Does Ideal Virtual Care Look Like?’ on Monday October 26 at 0900 PST.
- Register for a webinar on the Canadian Quality and Patient Safety framework ‘5 Goals to Align Canada on Quality and Patient Safety’ on Friday October 30 at 0900 PST.
- Join the “Virtual Care is New to Us social media campaign” #ConquerSilence and download the Communications Toolkit to help share the message.
To stay up to date on details for CPSW, register here for their resources and tools as they become available.
Canadian Patient Safety Week is a national, annual campaign that aims to inspire improvements to patient safety and quality of care.