Design Thinking: A Human-Centred Approach to Health Care Improvement
|When||January 31, 2019, 8:30am to 4:30pm|
|Where||Coast Capri Kelowna|
|Register||Click here to register for this event|
If you want to take your solutions and ideas to new heights, then join us at Design Thinking: A Human-Centred Approach to Health Care Improvement! We will curate recent knowledge around innovation and design thinking, and provide the opportunity to apply the design thinking methodology to a real-life health care challenge. Join us for an interactive session that will do things differently!
By attending this workshop, participants will have the opportunity to explore a well-defined practice framework that works to identify the issue, define it from the end-user’s perspective and integrate more creative, and human-centred, approaches to explore and test solutions.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Discover ways design thinking can support change and transformation
- Explore the five-step design thinking process
- Apply the design thinking process to a real-life health care challenge
- Develop a human-centred approach to problems and solutions
- Apply selected innovation & design thinking tools and techniques
Questions? Contact Breah Talan, Project Coordinator | Learning & Capability Development, at email@example.com or 604.668.8254.Register now! Learn more about our workshop offerings