Design Thinking: A Human-Centred Approach to Health Care Improvement
|When||November 1, 2018, 0830 to 1630|
|Where||Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina|
This event is now sold out! Email us to be added to the waitlist.
If you want to take your solutions and ideas to new heights, then join us at Design Thinking: A Human-Centred Approach to Health Care Improvement! We will curate recent knowledge around innovation and design thinking, and provide the opportunity to apply the design thinking methodology to a real-life health care challenge. Join us for an interactive session that will do things differently!
By attending this workshop, participants will have the opportunity to explore a well-defined practice framework that works to identify the issue, define it from the end-user’s perspective and integrate more creative, and human-centred, approaches to explore and test solutions.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Discover ways design thinking can support change and transformation
- Explore the five-step design thinking process
- Apply the design thinking process to a real-life health care challenge
- Develop a human-centred approach to problems and solutions
- Apply selected innovation & design thinking tools and techniques