Next session TBA.
Are you itching to be the most effective change agent ever? Do you want to learn more about applying social movement and community organizing principles to the work you do? Are you keen to learn more about the latest digital and social media tools? If so, then we have the workshop for you!
This session focuses on building knowledge and skills for leading change in organizations. It explores how you can manage organizational energy as a change agent – and your own energy too!
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Articulate the value of being an organizational change agent
- Use framing and storytelling approaches to build alliances
- Recognize the importance of thought diversity
- Analyze resistance to inform strategies for change
- Discover ways digital and social media tools can support change processes
Questions? Contact Breah Talan, Project Coordinator | Learning & Capability Development, at email@example.com or 604.668.8254.Learn more about our workshop offerings