The Health Design Lab at is hosting a Health Design Showcase! The evening will feature a series of short presentations from Emily Carr University students working on health-related design projects. A variety of projects will be highlighted, including Health Design Lab projects (funded through industry and community partners) and student projects (from our undergraduate Med+ course). This event is open to the public.
5:30-6:30pm Open showcase
6:30-8:00pm Project Presentations by Emily Carr University Students
8:00-9:00pm Open showcase
5 Health Design Lab Projects
- Zeitgeist Project + Research Study: A storytelling project with residents and design students — A collaboration with Vancouver Coastal Health & The University of British Columbia
- Shifting the Culture of Care: Understanding the perspectives of individuals living in care homes — A collaboration with Vancouver Coastal Health
- Mature Women’s Health Program: co-designing a new program for women 45-70 years of age — A collaboration with BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre
- Avenues of Change — Squamish: Engaging with Squamish families and stakeholders to develop action strategies for improving childhood development in the area — A collaboration with the United Way of the Lower Mainland + The Social Planning and Research Council of B.C.
- Translational Research in User Experience Design for Personalized Health — A collaboration with Molecular You
Student Med+ Course Projects
- To be announced
RSVP on Eventbrite. Tickets are free for Emily Carr students.https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/health-design-showcase-2019-tickets-56940721230?