While it may go without saying that social networks have become an important part of learning and communication, it can be a challenge to break through the cluttered social media landscape and effectively deliver the right information to the right people. You’ve got your accounts set up, you’ve sent a few tweets and you know the basics of Instagram, but how do you get your content noticed?
At this Quality Café, we’ll go beyond the basics to explore how social media and digital communications can help you accomplish your goals and take your improvement work to the next level. Learn how to deliver your messages in an engaging, creative and impactful way and how to pick the best platform for your communications goals.
Courtney Chu, a Communications Specialist with the Council, will share real-life lessons and examples of digital communications in health care and walk you through the best tools and tips to put your new learning into practice.
After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Listen in to your audience to select the best social media platform(s) for your goals
- Effectively leverage social media to advance the aims of your quality improvement work
- Gather data and use analytics to test and evolve your current social media strategies
How to access the webinar:
1. Go to https://bcpsqc.webex.com/bcpsqc/k2/j.php?MTID=t6aba7c331b337c24f1d65f71109ec04c
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the session password: QCafe2019
4. Click “Join Now.”
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
BC Patient Safety & Quality Council