The Annual Nurse Practitioner Conference 2021
|When||June 11, 2021, 0800 to 1800|
|Register||Click here to register for this event|
We’re a proud sponsor of The Annual Nurse Practitioner Conference 2021 – June 11 & 12.
The virtual conference platform is a way for NPs to stay connected during these unprecedented times. The conference is two full days of evidence-based educational sessions, interesting and current updates in clinical practice. The program includes:
- Keynote Speaker, Carol Ann Fried on Finding Your Joy Spot: The Heart & Science of Happiness at Work, exciting topics with 20 concurrent sessions, 4 plenary and panel sessions, poster presentations, and our closing speaker, Dr. Patricia Daly, Chief Medical Officer for Vancouver Coastal Health.
- NP Council Open Meeting – a chance to stay connected with your reps, be updated and informed on the latest projects, goals and achievements.
- Explore the virtual exhibit hall and meet event sponsors and exhibitors who will be sharing the latest products and services.
- Earn points by engaging and participating throughout the 2 days for your chance to win great prizes!
- You will receive full access to session records for all these presentations, for a period of 3 weeks after the event.
Attention NP Students – NNPBC will be sponsoring seats for 8 NP student participants! To be considered, NP students must email the Conference Committee c/o firstname.lastname@example.org and in 100 words or less, let us know what interests you about attending this conference.