Webinar: How to Write a Great Quality Awards Nomination
|When||June 12, 2019, 1100 to 1130|
|Webinar||Click here to join this event|
The nomination period is now open for the 2020 Quality Awards! Since 2009, the awards have celebrated inspiring projects and individuals that improved health care in BC. We can’t wait to learn about the people and projects you nominate, and we want to help you make your submissions the best they can be. Tune into this webinar for tips from our Quality Awards team on choosing the right award category, providing evidence that will make your nominee stand out, and more!
How to join the webinar on June 12:
1. Go to https://bcpsqc.webex.com/bcpsqc/k2/j.php?MTID=tb5bf91dfe079fb40d3a67ae9593869ce
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the session password: 9wm8ax35
4. Click “Join Now.”
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://bcpsqc.webex.com/bcpsqc/k2/j.php?MTID=ta760c86efa262af306add056d042308c
To join the session by phone only:
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the training session, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Canada Toll Free: 1.888.642.2128
Canada Toll: 1.647.484.7953
Having trouble dialing in? Try these backup numbers:
United States Toll Free: 1.855.369.0445
United States Toll: 1.408.758.9898
Global call-in numbers: https://bcpsqc.webex.com/bcpsqc/globalcallin.php?serviceType=TC&ED=778005162&tollFree=1
Show toll-free dialing restrictions: https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Access code: 554 322 816
If you need assistance to join:
- Contact BCPSQC at email@example.com or 1.604.668.8210
- Can’t join the training session? Click here: https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/qg8vzfb