The Council regularly offers workshops, seminars and mini-courses on different topics related to improving patient safety and quality of care in BC. Presentation slides and other materials for these sessions may be accessed by clicking on the workshop of interest in the bar on the left-hand side of this page.
- Engage to Improve: Creative Solutions for Working Better Together – April 19, Victoria
- Data-Driven Improvement – May 29, Kelowna
- Game On! Using Gamification to Maximize Motivation and Engagement for Health Improvement – July 5, Prince George
- Design Thinking: A Human-Centred Approach to Health Care Improvement – November 1, Victoria
- Being an Effective Change Agent – December 6, Prince George
- Design Thinking: A Human-Centred Approach to Health Care Improvement – January 31, 2019, Kelowna
We want to hear from you!
- Want to find out about upcoming workshops?
- Interested in one of these topics coming to a location near you?
- Have an idea for a quality improvement topic that would make a great workshop?
The Learning Team