Being an Effective Change Agent
Are you itching to be the most effective change agent ever? Do you want to learn more about applying social movement and community organizing principles to the work you do? Are you keen to learn more about the latest digital and social media tools? If so, then we have the workshop for you!
This session is focused on building knowledge and skills for leading change in an organization. It will also explore how you can manage organizational energy as a change agent – and your own energy, too! By the end of the day, you’ll be able to:
- Articulate the value in being an organizational change agent
- Utilize framing and storytelling approaches to build alliances
- Recognize the importance of thought diversity
- Analyze resistance to inform strategies for change
- Discover ways digital and social media tools can support change processes
What did participants say worked well at past Being an Effective Change Agent workshops?
“Presenters’ high energy level and passion about topics.”
“Very enthusiastic facilitators, great concepts. Very good course.”
“Whole workshop was awesome.”
To find out when we’re next offering this workshop, contact us!
The Learning Team