Data-Driven Improvement: How to Use Data to Drive Meaningful Change
October 24 | 0900 – 1630 | $100+GST | Prince George, BC
Measurement and the effective use of data are cornerstones of any improvement effort, from incremental changes to radical transformations, but it can be difficult to know where to begin.
That’s why we’ve planned a one-day, in-person workshop on data-driven improvement. The workshop will explore how data can be used to drive the improvements we wish to see – setting up measurement systems that work, analyzing data to uncover new insights and monitoring improvements over time.
Not a technical person? Don’t worry: this workshop isn’t about crunching numbers in Excel or using statistical software. Instead, we’ll take a practical, hands-on approach to exploring how data can be used to answer questions, understand problems, and drive meaningful change.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the different purposes of measurement
- Explain how measurement supports improvement efforts
- Define key measures and strategies to collect data
- Examine variation to gain a deeper understanding of a system
- Use visual displays to analyze data and monitor improvement over time
- Interpret data to generate new insights to guide improvement efforts
At our last data-driven improvement workshop in March:
100% of attendees agreed with the statement, “I learned something new today.”
92% agreed, “This workshop was interactive and engaging.”
92% agreed, “I can apply what I learned today in my work.”
Andrew Wray, our Director of Learning and Strategic Initiatives.
This workshop is now sold out! To find out when we’re next offering this workshop, sign up for our newsletter!
At a Glance
Leader, Capability Development