Are you looking to increase efficiency? To improve patient outcomes? To improve acceptability of care?
If you want to take your solutions and ideas to new heights, then join us at the Design Sprint! We will curate the knowledge around innovation & design thinking, and provide the opportunity to take some innovative approaches for a test run. Join us for an interactive session that will do things differently. Participants will explore the design thinking process, and learn how to apply various tools & techniques to a wide range of contexts.6
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Explore key knowledge related to innovation and design thinking
- Discover ways design thinking can support change and transformation
- Develop creative ways to approach problems and opportunities
- Apply selected innovation & design thinking tools and techniques
Quality Forum 2017 featured a condensed, two-hour Design Sprint workshop. Here are some highlights from participants’ evaluations:
- 93% of participants agreed that the session increased their knowledge of how to improve health care quality.
- 97% agreed that it showcased leading practices, tools and techniques to improve health care quality.
- 98% learned new ideas that they would be able to apply.
- Great session – loved the resources!
- Loved the tools and practical application – thank-you.
- This was awesome! Practical!! Stretched us! Excited us!
At a Glance
Leader, Capability Development