Design Thinking: a Human Centred Approach to Health Care Improvement
If you want to take your solutions and ideas to new heights, then join us at Design Thinking: a Human-Centred Approach to Health Care Improvement! We will curate recent knowledge around innovation and design thinking, and provide the opportunity to apply the design thinking methodology to a real-life health care challenge. Join us for an interactive session that will do things differently!
By attending this workshop, participants will have the opportunity to explore a well-defined practice framework that works to identify the issue, define it from the end-user’s perspective and integrate more creative, and human-centred, approaches to explore and test solutions.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Discover ways design thinking can support change and transformation
- Explore the five-step design thinking process
- Apply the design thinking process to a real-life health care challenge
- Develop a human-centred approach to problems and solutions
- Apply selected innovation & design thinking tools and techniques
Quality Forum 2017 featured a condensed, two-hour Design Thinking workshop. Here are some highlights from participants’ evaluations:
- 93% of participants agreed that the session increased their knowledge of how to improve health care quality.
- 97% agreed that it showcased leading practices, tools and techniques to improve health care quality.
- 98% learned new ideas that they would be able to apply.
- Great session – loved the resources!
- Loved the tools and practical application – thank-you.
- This was awesome! Practical!! Stretched us! Excited us!
To find out when we’re next offering this workshop, contact us!
The Learning Team