How to Nominate
Here are some key steps to help you submit your nomination. If you have questions, you can check out our frequently asked questions or contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.668.8210).
- Review the award categories and select the one that best suits the project or person you want to nominate. There is no limit to the number of submissions you can make, but a project/person can only be nominated in one category.
- Complete the appropriate award’s nomination form.
- Note that each answer area of the form includes a word count limit.
- Each nomination is evaluated according to a 100-point scoring framework.
- Evidence of improvements to the quality of care provided is critical to the evaluation process.
- Quality is defined through the lens of the BC Health Quality Matrix.
- Please explain the project simply so that it can be understood by someone who does not work within the health system. Please do not use acronyms.
- When you have prepared your nomination, we recommend asking someone else to check it for spelling and grammatical errors. Up to 10 points will be awarded for the quality of your submission. Your nomination will be printed in black and white.
- Need an example? Here is the nomination from 2014’s Living with Illness award winner.
- You are welcome to attach appendices such as a chart, report, etc. Appendices are limited to a maximum of three 8.5″ x 11″ pages. Please do not include posters unless they are resized to fit on an 8.5″ x 11″ page. If you submit more than three pages, the judging panel will only read the first three pages. Appendices will be printed in black and white.
- Email your submission to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation when your email is received. If you have questions or do not receive a confirmation, contact 604.668.8210.
At a Glance
The deadline to submit your nomination is June 30, 2017!
If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-668-8210.
Download a poster to help you promote the awards in your workplace.