How to Nominate
Submissions for the 2019 Quality Awards are due Sunday, July 15, 2018.
Want to make sure your nomination stands out? Check out our top tips!
Review the award categories and select the one that best suits the person or project you want to nominate.
There is no limit to the number of submissions you can make, but a person or project can only be nominated in one category. If the project or the person’s work covers more than one area of care, you will need to decide which category is most suitable.
Complete the appropriate award’s nomination form.
- Note that each answer area of the form includes a word count limit.
- Each nomination is evaluated according to a 100-point scoring framework.
- Evidence of improvements to the quality of care provided is critical to the evaluation process.
- Quality is defined through the lens of the BC Health Quality Matrix.
- Please explain the project simply so that it can be understood by someone who does not work within the health system. Please do not use acronyms.
- When you have prepared your nomination, we recommend asking someone else to check it for spelling and grammatical errors. Up to 10 points will be awarded for the quality of your submission. Your nomination will be printed in black and white.
- Need an example? Here is the nomination from 2018’s Staying Healthy award winner.
You are welcome to attach appendices such as a chart, report, etc.
Appendices are limited to a maximum of three 8.5″ x 11″ pages total. Please do not include posters unless they are resized to fit on an 8.5″ x 11″ page. If you submit more than three pages of appendices, the judging panel will only read the first three pages. Appendices will be printed in black and white.
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15, 2018.
You will receive a confirmation when your email is received. If you have questions or do not receive a confirmation, contact 604.668.8210.