Quips, Quandaries & Comebacks: A Quality Debate
At Quips, Quandaries And Comebacks: A Quality Debate, four great speakers will argue an important – and divided – motion related to improving the quality of care in BC’s health system:
Be it resolved that…increasing access to virtual care will improve quality of care.
- Virtual Doctor of the Day, First Nations Health Authority
- Co-lead, Real Time Virtual Support
- Medical Director, Rural Continuing Professional Development, University of British Columbia
- Physician Advisor, Physician Quality Improvement, Island Health
Community Member, Village of Valemount
National Clinical Director, Health and Social Care Directorate, Scottish Government
- Chair, Health Authority Medical Advisory Committee, Vancouver Coastal Health
- Regional Director, Nurse Practitioners, Vancouver Coastal Health
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Watch the Debate at Quality Forum 2021
The Quality Forum’s annual debate is meant to incite discussion and challenge commonly-held beliefs about a timely health care topic. We have assigned the debate’s speakers to their teams; their positions do not necessarily reflect their personal views on the debate topic, nor those of their respective organizations.