British Columbia Sepsis Guidelines 2022 Webinar
Our BC Sepsis Network and the BC Emergency Medicine Network held a webinar about the most recent sepsis updates in BC! David Sweet, our Clinical Lead for sepsis, led this session.
1. Review updates from Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines 2021.
2. Learn about recent successes and future endeavours of the BC Sepsis Network / Sepsis quality improvement in BC.
- BC Emergency Department Adult Sepsis Guidelines – 2022 Update
- Comparison of the 2017 and 2022 Guidelines
- Guidelines Poster
- Short Educational Video Overview
About David Sweet
Dr. David Sweet completed fellowship positions in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine at the University of British Columbia. He is an attending in Critical Care Medicine at Vancouver General Hospital, a member of the Department of Emergency Medicine, and is the Education Service Chief for the ICU at Vancouver General Hospital.
In 2015 Dr. Sweet received the Global Sepsis Award for recent advances in sepsis care in British Columbia.