Design Thinking: A Human-Centred Approach to Health Care Improvement
Next offering: January 31, 2019 in Kelowna. Register now!
If you want to take your solutions and ideas to new heights, then join us at Design Thinking: a Human-Centred Approach to Health Care Improvement! We will curate recent knowledge around innovation and design thinking, and provide the opportunity to apply the design thinking methodology to a real-life health care challenge. Join us for an interactive session that will do things differently!
By attending this workshop, participants will have the opportunity to explore a well-defined practice framework that works to identify the issue, define it from the end-user’s perspective and integrate more creative, and human-centred, approaches to explore and test solutions.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Discover ways design thinking can support change and transformation
- Explore the five-step design thinking process
- Apply the design thinking process to a real-life health care challenge
- Develop a human-centred approach to problems and solutions
- Apply selected innovation & design thinking tools and techniques
Here is some of the great feedback we’ve recieved on our most recent Design Thinking workshop:
- 100% of participants agreed that the session helped them develop creative ways to approach problems and opportunities
- 97% agreed that the workshop taught them new things that could be applied in their work
- 97% agreed the workshop was interactive and engaging
And here’s what they had to say:
- Great course overall. Great content and activities. Great story telling to help tie in how these themes are applicable.
- Speakers were so engaging. Thank you!
- Great energy and mix of people.